Emerge Mobile is a dynamic Durban based software & services company in the Fin-Tec industry. The software developer will work under the supervision of the Software Manager and Project manager & will be accountable for developing and maintaining key modules of Interfacing Software Solutions. The successful candidate will need to be a good “multi-tasker” contributing to the web backend, web services, Android and iOS applications, system security and DevOps on Amazon Web Services.
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Work closely with Team Leader, Business Analyst and Project Manager for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
- Development of new product or product versions including
- High level software engineering
- Software system definition and specification
- Software test and debug
- System integration including
- System API definition and development
- Team work with other system component engineers such as hardware products
- integrated system test to established requirements
- System integration with company’s client systems under supervision of Technical Lead
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Participate in sprint planning
- Java, C# and MySQL
- BSC in Computer/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- A good academic record and ability to learn fast is a must.
Emerge Mobile is seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meets deadlines, and communicates the highest standards of professionalism in his/her work habits
If you have the interest in professional growth and joining a leading South African Software and Services company, Emerge Mobile will be the right fit for you.